maandag 23 september 2013

Goede bestemming voor een fiets


Today we all went to church in the morning. When we went out after the service I saw a old friend.

 You brought last year a special bicycle  for disabled  persons. I have found the right man for it after I have looked for him. He is like 35 years old, he has a form of disability and he is married to a normal woman and has 2 children together. The children are both ok and have no problems at all.

 Today he just came from the forest where he picked up some wood for the fire in the winter time. I thought that was really nice because he was using the bicycle for providing for his family.

He invited me to go and see his new born a girl and I will do that tomorrow.

 I think it is nice to know that things you send to us are used and they are a big help for families like this young man .

 God bless,

 Cristi

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten