dinsdag 20 mei 2014

kantoor meubelen naar Alba

Dear Mr. Maarten,
I just transferred to you some pictures with the office furniture you sent us in October 2013. Starting with January 2014, we shared it in all our offices from the new location. As you can see in the pictures, each piece of furniture found a place and it is highly useful.
I hope that in September you will have the time to visit our new building and some other centers, any one you will choose and like to see.
Thank you very much for this gift, to you and to all volunteers which worked for this. I have seen the pictures and I know that it was not easy to dismantle and load the heavy furniture from the bank so we – the people from the offices – are very grateful to you all.
I wish you all, all the best!


hier de link naar meer foto's

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten