maandag 5 mei 2014

Laatste vracht naar Alba

Vandaag foto's en een bericht ontvangen van het uitladen in Alba Iulia

Dear Mr. Maarten,
I just sent you the pictures for the unloading of the last two trucks: it is amazing what a huge quantity of goods fitted in. I have no words to describe how appreciate these goods are and how useful will be in all our centers. As a matter fact, we already loaded and sent 6 double cribs to one of our partners, Dumbrava Monastery. This monastery has a home in which lives 80 orphan children and 33 old people. Due to the fact that the nouns are doing a great job there, my General Manager decided to send them the cribs and 18 school tables and chairs.

You sent us so many things that I couldn't even count its, I hope to have a car today to go on the warehouses and count its and to send you the correct list.
Everything you sent will find a good destination here: for instance, I understand that other people don't want old type TV (only the flat screen type) but we already have a lot of requests from our children homes for all the TV sets you sent. The beautiful electrical piano is in the church of Galda and it will be used during religious service. (Still, I am not very happy with this because there are a lot of good schools around which would like to have one piano, but ... it is not my decision.)
And of course, the 12 hospital beds and all the mattresses are the most important things from the trucks, and step by step, we will send its to the centers where are needed.
As I said, there are no words to express our appreciation for the  above mentioned goods. What I want to say is that, AGAIN, your volunteers made a great impression to everybody here: they worked a lot, together with our people for unloading the goods, and they show a lot of understanding for the beneficiaries, for my colleagues and ...  shake a lot of hands. Our beneficiaries, in spite of their hard mental disease, understood that your volunteers are the people who bring them so many gifts and show them a lot of warm feelings - as much as they can express. I let a picture with Chris receiving a hug from one patient: you know that I am not allowed to send this picture, but I consider that this hug is a symbol of the warm feelings that your volunteers raised in our peoples' hearts. I am sure that, if our beneficiaries could speak with your volunteers their message will be: "Thank you to you all, for all the good quality things you sent, for the confidence that there is somebody abroad who really cares about us, and more, thank you for the love you sent us together with each thing loaded in each truck!"
May God bless you all and may God give us the wisdom to properly use the goods you sent!
Best regards,
Nicoleta



hier de link naar meer foto's

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten