donderdag 27 december 2012

Bericht van Cristi uit Botosani


Hello Mr. Maarten ,

 Here is a link to Picassa with some pictures .
 I am looking through them all and I will put some more on Internet.

here is the link :

https://picasaweb.google.com/110958446003001157953/NewAlbum1227121244PM?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I was surownded by gipsies and I left without to give them all because I would risk to be attacked by them. but I gave to people who needed most.

Maybe you can recognize some faces. and the family witht he broken house . I m sending you also a picture with the house , or what is left from it.

Thanks for making this possible.

I  have also send the 200 packets to Claske in Iasi on Monday . So she has it and it was only 1 tranport, only 1 car from us with 200 packets.

But it was ok, and I have payed the man, and it was all good.

I will send you more pictures and so on. I hope you  have a restfull evening.

Cristian Dumbraveanu



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten