dinsdag 25 december 2012

Bericht van Nicoleta uit Alba Iulia


Nicoleta Groza
11:49 (1 minuut geleden)
aan mij
Dear Mr. Maarten,
thank you for the photos you sent me about your last trip in Romania. Even if I live in Romania and I know very well the reality and the poverty existing in the country, I was really impressed by the pictures: it was for me (and, I think, for you also) like a story of Santa Claus coming through the snow drifts, with a huge bag of gifts (two trucks in your case) for the most needy people. I am more and more impressed by the time, energy and goodwill that you (and your volunteers) are continuously investing in helping romanian poor people. I am sure that these good deeds already brought joy and happiness in your souls, so I don't have to wish you the classical " ... may Christmas bring joy and happiness to you ...", I think I only have to wish to you (and to your volunteers) a simple:"Merry Christmas!"
With best regards,
Nicoleta Groza

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten