maandag 7 januari 2013

Bericht van Cristi uit Botosani


Hello mr. Maarten ,

Hope you are ok. Best wishes for you and family and team for 2013, I hope it will be a nice year with blessing from above.

I try to put more pictures on Picasa and I saw this one, I think you will like it.

Tomorrow I go to Iasi with Alina because she has some stomach problems. I went n Friday again and legally she is in the hospital there. But I did not agree to let her stay so long there and nothing to do. So we go again tomorrow and when we come back I will make a rapport to you and tell you more about things and how work went on.

 Other then that we are all fine and happy and this is good.

 It was snowing today and the wind is blowing a lot, but hope they clean the roads tomorrow.

 Thanks for everything,

 Yours, Cristi


photo.JPGphoto.JPG
774 kB   Weergeven   Delen   Downloaden  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten