donderdag 14 augustus 2014

Reactie van Nicoleta op foto's van het laden

Dear Mr. Maarten,

Thank you for the pictures ... and for the wonderful things you loaded. I admire you all and your work, and watching the pictures, I imagine the joy that you had in your souls, joy that was helping you (in last 20 years) to do this hard work for the absolutely unknown people from abroad.
(I also admired your cars, especially the black Nissan in front of the row, and I recognized the Renault Traffic of Jan Valk).
What is the bath tub that Jaap Koning is carrying, is it a special tub for exercises for people with disabilities? I hope so, because we had a square bath tub to our Arnsberg center, but is broken since few years. And the children which receive medical care to this center simply love to make exercise in the water.
Thank you for everything and I wish you to have a great week-end!

Nicoleta

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten