dinsdag 5 februari 2013

Bericht over onze steun aan Diakonia in Reghin


Dear Maarten,
 
Herebey I send you the report of Diakonia along the year 2012, about the donation of the medical materials, beds , incontinencias,crooks and also the Christmas packageges.Every year Foundation Diakonia  makes packages for  450 beneficiars of their program. This packages are made only with goods from Promotie (you can see on the pictures).
In the attachment I send you the report of Diakonia,and the pictures I could not send you by attachment I loaded them to the picassa where you can see them. I send  the link for them :
 
 
I hope you can see them !
 
Greetings,
                 Imola
Diakonia Activity Report 2012.docDiakonia Activity Report 2012.doc
225 kB   Weergeven   Downloaden  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten