zondag 20 januari 2019

Bericht van Attila

Our friend and very good farmer Mr. Attila
from Marghita.
Dear Maarten, 

I am happily forwarding you the thank you letter of the hospital, in which they thank you the donation received in December. We are really glad we could help them. The hospital got the equipped beds as it is visible on the picture with mattress and everything. Also a couple of little hospital drawers. I would like to inform you that during 2018 every hospital equipment which we received, was donated to the hospital or Marghita. 

Best regards, 
Attila





Dear Maarten,

I am sending you the thank you letter of Caritas Marghita. They also got 7 hospital beds equipped as well with everything, in December. They also got 2 pallets of green beans. They also received it very happily, they were extremely glad for the donation. They were in big need of beds.

I am translating the letter below: 

"We thank you very much for everything, thank you very much for all the donation received before, and the two pallets of green beans recieven now (January 2019)"



Best regards, 
Attila

Here the link to the thank you letter.


-->
Dear Maarten,

I delivered the green beans to Reghina. I also gave her a little biscuits and other small things. As I told you in the email, I am working from tomorrow. If I can give beans to anyone else, please let me know, cause there are 96 pallets more of this. 

I also collected the pallets as you told me. 

If you agree I would like to give 2 pallets to the orphanage of Marghita. 

Best regards,
Attila

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten